Lupus is one of those diseases where the immune system of the own body attacks its tissues. It is a kind of chronic disease which does the damage accidentally. Lupus affects the brain, kidneys, joints, skin, heart, and lungs. It is one such disease which cannot be cured but its ill effects can be controlled. You can keep the ill effects at bay but you cannot seek a permanent solution for this. Women are more prone to Braggs apple cider vinegar and lupus than men. Also, it is highly found in people of the age groups 19-40.
Chronic diseases, stress and lifestyle habits lead to Lupus. Some of the symptoms of Lupus are:
- You tend to get rashes all over your skin.
- The red patches also start to occur on the skin.
- You experience ulcers in your mouth and nose frequently.
- Pains in the joints- or if it is serious, you may even get arthritis. Inflammation in your respiratory or pulmonary organs.
There are a few other symptoms but these are some of them. Also, we have mentioned how Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and Lupus are connected.
How to treat Lupus?
Lupus has no cure yet. And at the same time, if you do not detect it in the early stages, the patient may succumb to it also. Thus, to avoid such cases, there are some medications which the patient has to undergo. Also, they need to adopt a healthy lifestyle to keep Lupus in check. You have two routes for keeping lupus in check. One is the natural route and the other is, of course, the medicines which the surgeon prescribes. Let’s explore the natural route to help to subside the effects of lupus.
Natural Remedies for Lupus Disease:
There is a myriad of remedies to help prevent the effects of lupus including the most famous natural remedy. Yes, we are talking about the Turmeric. Turmeric has the anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. It is important to note that apple cider vinegar benefits lupus in various ways.
The most underrated natural remedy which works as wonderful as Turmeric is Apple Cider Vinegar.
It is an old remedy which has a lot of benefits. It is acidic in nature and is quite beneficial to lupus patients. Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar helps in refilling the hydrochloric acid in the body. Here are a few more uses of how Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and Lupus are related and how it helps in the treatment of lupus.
- Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar is widely known because they have the mother vinegar. It is highly acidic and so is helpful in a lot of ways. This Apple Cider Vinegar discoid lupus issue is quite serious. ACV helps treat discoid lupus. This is a kind of lupus which heavily affects the skin.
- It causes rashes all over the skin. These rashes become severe when the inflamed skin exposes itself to sunlight.
- Thus, you can use apple cider vinegar lupus rash is another impending issue among the young people. Again, ACV aids in curing the lupus rash. All you have to do is drink one to two spoons of apple vinegar after diluting it in water. You can also add honey or lemon juice for customizing the taste.
- Apple Cider Vinegar helps in detoxification of the body. Hence, you need to consume regularly for flushing out the toxins from your body.
- It even helps in controlling your diet by suppressing the appetite. This way you will keep a check on your weight.
- Also, apple cider vinegar is nature’s gift. It will only benefit the body but not pose any threat. But that doesn’t mean you consume the cider vinegar in concentration.
- Always consult your doctor before going ahead with any remedies for lupus. This is because lupus can only be controlled if your lifestyle habits are same every day. A sudden change can trigger any kind of effect.
If you are one of those people who is suffering from Lupus, do not worry. You will have a great mental strength and improved energy levels after consuming Apple Cider Vinegar daily. If you are thinking of making use of this natural remedy, then it is a must to consult your concerned doctor. He/She will suggest you if you are supposed to use it or not. If they tell you against it, it is because of the unhealthy reaction of the medicine you take with the apple cider vinegar. If they advise you to go ahead, then choose the Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar. You can happily order the ACV bottle because we have now decoded the relationship between Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and Lupus for you. You may also wonder why we are asking you to buy only Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. This is because it makes the best and the raw version of apple cider vinegar. Only raw Apple Cider Vinegar can help you keep Lupus in control.